How to get to St. Anton am Arlberg
Our hotel has the perfect location: situated at the entrance to the pedestrian area with many great shops, restaurants and bars and also close to the cable cars. In the evening you can almost ski directly to the hotel.
Please use exit F when driving to St. Anton.
Hotel Schwarzer Adler
6580 St. Anton am Arlberg
Phone: +43 (5446) 2244-0
Fax: +43 (5446) 2244-62
From the east
- via Salzburg – Kufstein – Innsbruck – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg or
- via Munich – Fernpass – Landeck – to St. Anton am Arlberg, exit “F”
From the west
- via Stuttgart – Bregenz – Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel – to St. Anton am Arlberg exit “F”
- via Zürich – St. Gallen or Sargans, Feldkirch – Bludenz – Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel to St. Anton am Arlberg exit “F”
St. Anton am Arlberg is a Eurocity station. The train station is directly in the village center. All major express trains stop in St. Anton am Arlberg. The railway offers special prices. For more information please refer to the websites below. We are happy to collect you with the hotel shuttle (please let us have your arrival time).
- Timetable ÖBB
- Timetable DB
- DB car train
- Timetable SBB
- Italien – Trenitalia
- Niederlande – Nederlandse spoorwegen
- Belgien – SNCB
We recommend that you use public transport for a comfortable journey without traffic jam.
- Airport Zürich, approx. 200 km
- Airport München, approx. 300 km
- Allgäu Airport, approx. 170 km
- Airport Stuttgart, approx. 310 km
- Airport Friedrichshafen, approx. 120 km
- Airport Innsbruck, approx. 100 km
Airport-Shuttleservice Zürich – Arlberg/Montafon – Zürich:
Book at Arlberg Express
Tel. +43 (5582) 226. Seat reservation required.
The Arlberg express stops directly at our hotel.