General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “GTC”) Hotel Schwarzer Adler, St. Anton am Arlberg Unless the following provisions provide to the contrary, the general terms and conditions for the hotel industry in the current version apply (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry):
No Smoking Policy
All rooms are no smoking. The bar has a seperate smoker‘s lounge.
All prices exclude the local tax of € 2,60 per person (as of 16 years of age) and night
A reservation is deemed confirmed upon full payment of the deposit and disclosure of the guest’s credit card information. In case of short-term reservations (within three weeks of arrival), the deposit requirement can be waived. The deposit is due immediately upon request of its payment in the amount of:
- € 800 per double room
- € 300 per single room
- € 1.000 per apartment
- € 960 per junior suite
In summer, a credit card number only is required to secure the booking.
- up to 1 month before arrival – free cancellation
- as of 1 month up to 1 week before arrival – 70% of the value of the reservation
- within the last week before arrival – 90% of the value of the reservation
- no-shows, delayed arrivals or earlier departures – entire value of the reservation (100%)
- up to 2 weeks before arrival – free cancellation
- as of 2 weeks, for no-shows, delayed arrivals or earlier departures – entire value of the reservation (100%)
Travel Cancellation Insurance
We recommend the conclusion of a travel insurance policy. This insurance would cover the cancellation fee in case of an accident or in case of sickness of the insured or one of his/her family members before the start or during the trip. Please see www.europaeische.at
Cancellation Policy in the Hotel Restaurant and the Restaurant Aquila
- Reservation can be cancelled free of charge up to 12 hours before the time of the reservation.
- Reservations for 6 persons or more that are cancelled later than 12 hours before the time of the reservation will be subject to a cancellation charge of € 50 per person.
- As of 10 minutes beyond the reservation time no-shows lose their right to the reserved table. The reservation will be automatically cancelled and cancellation fees may apply.
Discounts for Children and for an Extra Bed for Adults
- 0-5 years of age 100% (free)
- 6-10 years of age 75% reduction
- 11-15 years of age 60% reduction
- 16 and 17 years of age or a third adult in a room 40% reduction
- as of 12 years of age
- between 13 and 17 years of age or a third adult 50% reduction
Deduction for Room with Breakfast only
Winter and summer: € 10 per person (as of 16 years of age) and per day
Surcharge for breakfast, dinner and half-board in the hotel with bookings at the Adler Apart (from 16 years)
- Breakfast: € 22 per person and day
- Dinner: € 37 per person and day
- Half-board: € 59 per person and day
- Breakfast: € 20 per person and day
- Dinner: € 35 per person and day
- Half-board: € 55 per person and day
Surcharge for short stays / single occupancy deduction
- Surcharge for short stays plus 10% (4 days or less)
- Single occupancy deduction minus 20% from room price (per night)
Pets are not allowed in the hotel or apartments.
Surcharge for room service € 5
Charge per day € 10
Parental Supervision in the Spa Area
- Children under 12 years of age are allowed into the spa area only under parental supervision.
- Adolescents under 16 years of age are not allowed in the outdoor pool area, the sauna area and the quiet area.
Methods of Payment
We accept the following methods of payment: cash, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa Account Information: Volksbank Tirol IBAN: AT70 4239 0005 1034 5450 ATU: 64601078
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in as of 3 pm
- Check-out by 11 am
Interest on Arrears / Reminder Fee and Collection Expenses
The invoiced amount is due upon receipt when checking out. An arrears interest rate of 15% p.a. will be applied on all amounts outstanding. € 30 per reminder will be charged. The defaulter will be liable for all collection expenses incurred.
House Rules and Regulations
The current House Rules and Regulations are applicable to all the premises of the hotel.
Liability for Damages
Any damage to the hotel and its inventory caused by the guest or people he/she is responsible for are the responsibility of the guest, regardless of whether or not the damage was caused only through negligence. In case of damage, the guest upon check-out is required to pay a surety for the cost of repair or replacement. The list of damages and their respective surety amounts will be published in the House Rules and Regulations.
Choice of Jurisdiction
Excepting consumer jurisdiction, the competent court of Landeck shall have jurisdiction over all disputes.