Frequently asked questions
We have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions here.
- Are half board meals included in the price?Yes. The Adler luxury board is included in the price of your room and comprises a substantial buffet breakfast, afternoon cake buffet and an evening 5-course menu of choice. Drinks are not included. Details can be viewed under Cuisine. However, you can also book the room with breakfast only or without meals. The price of the apartments Adler Apart is without meals.
- Is use of the wellness facilities free of charge?Yes. Use of the indoor pool and saunas is included in the room price. Also included is the use of the fitness centre.The prices for our wellness treatments can be found under Adler Vital.
- Where can I park my car?The hotel’s own car parking lot is directly at the hotel, at the entrance of the pedestrian zone. We also have a limited number of garage spaces available which you can book at a cost of 10 EUR per day.
- Are there any fees in case of cancellation?If you want to cancel your reservation please let us know immediately. The earlier you inform us, the better we can try to avoid cancellation fees. In general the following fees apply in case of cancellation:
- up to 1 months: no cancellation fees
- 1 months up to 1 week: 40% of the total price
- 1 week up to 1 day prior to arrival: 90% of the total price
- For late arrivals and early departures: 100% of the total price
- Are pets allowed in the hotel?We are sorry, but dogs, cats and other pets are not allowed in our hotel.