The characteristic kneading and stroking in the “classic massage” has also traditionally been called “Swedish massage”. This type of massage is a manual form of manipulation of your skin and muscles. We use “Swedish massage” particularly for disorders of the musculoskeletal system, as part of the healing process and for relaxation.
- Full body massage, 50 luxurious minutes € 62
- Partial massage, 25 luxurious minutes € 39
- Sports massage with Tirolean shale oil, 40 luxurious minutes € 58
- Massage mix (back, foot reflex) 50 luxurious minutes € 67
- Children (6 – 12 years old) partial massage, 20 luxurious minutes € 29
Our therapists will gladly advise you of massage treatments based on your individual needs.